Monday, August 4, 2008

I love SD

i didn't update my blog for a while because of the midterm not only one but three! But any way i'm back.
Now as i told you i'm in San Diego which make me feel i'm having a vacation all year long. Isn't it nice?
I love SD because in here it like a melting pot of culture. You'll find international foods from Thai, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Mexican or etc. which can make you gain weight easily :) Also if you like to cook yourself there are many kinds of international market which you can buy any recipes from all over the world!
Also beach activities that i really love about, some people told me that SD is a quiet city which they can do nothing but you know may be SD might quiet if compare with LA or New York but who wanna live in the very busy places all the time Not ME for sure!
So i enjoy here that's why i love SD

No comments: