Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bumpy Journey


As life as a journey so there might be some days that the journey don't go well as we are driving on the bumpy road.
As anyone my bumpy journey was happened to me on the precious year of my, the year that should be the happiest year of my life as i got accepted into the top ten university in UK and living & traveling in the beautiful country but it going to be too happy for me, right? That's why the most tragic thing of my life has happened.
On the second semester before mid-term exam I got the phone call from my beloved dad the most precious man of my life that he got a lung cancer and it might spread to the bone!!!!
I offered him to go back as soon as possible but he kept saying that "don't worry! Daddy gonna be fine just continue your study and be my good girl" so I did what he said.
Three days before his birthday he got admitted into ICU but as normal my mom said "don't worry daddy gonna be fine" so i decided not to go back home and continue researching my topic for the dissertation. On Valentine's day that year which is my daddy's birthday too I called him to say "I love you,daddy" and he said "I love you too" that what the last conversation. Two days after that he passed away without saying good-bye and I don't even see him for the last time because he told my mom that don't tell me that he's in the coma because he don't want his sickness to be my obstacle.
My journey was not beautiful anymore after flew back from the funeral I stayed up in my room studied so hard and try to get away my tear but it so hard, when you are away from alone with all the sadness. It the most hardest thing in my life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing such a personal story. I can see how it must have made that year feel very difficult for you. What a brave person you are to travel and work so hard, away from your family!

I hope you can find joy in each thing, no matter how small it is.

azim jiwani said...

Sometimes life does so much injustuice its hard to accept. I hope you find happiness where ever you go.