Monday, July 14, 2008

Precious Year:Life in UK


As i said I realized that life not always be the pleasant journey. Over a year that I've spent in England for my master degree made me learn a lot whether good or bad.
Life as a student always fun but we have to control and mange ourselves to keep in the track and don't forget the objective that why we are here aboard "study"
At first i have to admitted it that the education system in England was so tough for me with the high competition among classmates and unfamiliar technical terms .......I had to studied so hard for example 30 books for just one assignment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fortunately, I adapted myself to fit their system so I began my adventure by exploring many cities in England from the south to north such as Brighton, Dover, Kent, Oxford, Birmingham, York and London my favorite city in the world.
One of my British professor said "The man who sicks of London, sicks of his life" I do agree with him, there are so many things to do in London you named it shopping, museum, relaxing, dining, all entertainment from the plays to the clubs including the one of the great transportation system in the world.
That's why i love London.

No comments: