Monday, July 14, 2008

Life as a journey


Someone said "LIFE AS A JOURNEY" you never know what it gonna be, it might be the a wonderful trip today but the most adventure trip will happen tomorrow.
For my journey as I've been in this journey for 26 years I can say that my journey fulled with the various experiences from many places in the different continental of this big world.
I was born in Bangkok,Thailand where i called my hometown. My journey began since I was in grade 7. My parents decided to began my journey with the English summer course in Australia but the first trip last only a month.
As the first journey opened my world I willing to learn more. The year after I went to England for another summer course. Over the ocean I really enjoyed my journey it might because I admired the historical building and British tradition but most important thing was I learned to live by myself, so when this trip ended I promised myself that I have to go back there for whatever reason.
The duty and responsibility to get into the high school has stopped my journey for 2 years. After that I started my journey as exchange student, I spent a year in the ski resort town in Canada where taught me many thing as class room and real world experienced.
But the most precious journey of my life would be last year when I was studying my master course in England which I realized that the journey not always be pleasant.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your travel experiences and your quest to learn more about other cultures! Keep it up. :)